10/24/10

It's white, It's black...

So guess what we did?
We are moving to a new house soon (which doesn't include a fridge)
So I've been searching for one. I found one that we bought for $140, works great
(they just got new stainless steel appliances)
But the only problem was that it was white. All the appliances in our new place are
black.

But I had watched a segment on Studio5 where they painted a fridge





We used this:
And this
It is $4.56 a can at Home Depot or Lowe's.
You can get it in either black, almond or white.

If you want to do it yourself here is the link:
http://sassystyleredesign.blogspot.com/2010/07/how-to-spray-paint-your-fridge.html



Our before:

During:
After: (I will take a new pic once it's in the new place)

...........................................................................................

And other items of business...

Look what I got yesterday! And for only $30!! Table with 5 chairs! I've been keeping a lookout for this style and boy was I tickled silly when I saw these babies!
I am thinking I'm not in love with the style of the legs...


So I have another table (that would've been perfect however the top is veneer and not wood, so I can't stain it... I was thinking of transplanting the legs from that table to this...
But what do you think? Does the style of the legs go with the chairs?? (I took a picture and pasted it onto the new one)

And look at these gorgeous shield chairs!

what got me even more excited was when I saw this picture on hgtv's webpage............

See the shield shape?? Wow. I feel like a lucky gal right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment