11/28/10

Before- After

Ok... so this was a little bit ago in "before" mode. It still is in the changing mode
but at least it's decked out for Christmas... :)

The Curtains are not yet sewn (they're going to have some extra ruffleage going on as
well when I'm done with them...)
I got that HUGE star (in front of the window) from the dollar store- I'll have to post a better pic of it when it's
light out. But I plan to mod podge some old music sheets onto it since it's a
"fake" retro silver color.

Chairs still not complete.... Hey but look at that sweet new shelf...


I took that plain piece of wood and glued the wall trim around it
to give it a fancier look. I think it turned out very nicely. It was kind
of tricky getting the trim to stay on the board while the glue was drying...
but I think I pulled it off ok...


Of course I've got to copycat everyone's ornament chandeliers for Christmas...

...................................................

And this is some of the progress of the scene which lightening mcqueen will be
starring in..

Originally my idea was to make the Cars logo into my boys name
since his name is "CARter" and paint that at the top...

But then after he fell in love with Toy story instead, Toy Story will be the main focus on the other wall.... Sheesh, what will he be into next? Spider man?

No comments:

Post a Comment